Axis of Logic
Finding Clarity in the 21st Century Mediaplex
Choice Reader Comment
A Choice Reader Comment on Pepe Escobar
By Axis of Logic reader
Axis of Logic and Disqus
Monday, Aug 8, 2016
|On July 16, we published an article by Pepe Escobar entitled Why The Infernal Terror Spiral Will Go On
One of our readers took the time to comment (on the Disqus facility we use) and we were struck by how clearly and concisely the reader suggests answers to terrorism, specifically Islamic terrorism.
These are the comments posted by our reader, who uses the handle TomaATL_AlKilo [lightly edited for spelling]:
Spot on Pepe.
Simple measures against Islamic terrorism.
1. Long federal prison terms for US Social Media execs like Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg, Sundar Pichai, Larry Page, Eric Schmidt and Jarred Cohen for being prime recruiters for ISIS. They are agents of chaos.
2. Impose sanctions on the House of Saud, including a travel ban for the 15,000 prince and princesses and all oil funded mullahs, as long as there is single Saudi funded school textbook and a single broadcast anywhere in the world spewing hate and intolerance. In other words shut down the Silicon/Fatwa valleys hate spewing partnership.
3. Send to prison all US neocons/inside the beltway pundits in bed with Gulf oligarchs that profit from this blood (e.g. or what Obama's departing foreign policy adviser Ben Rhodes aptly called the "blob").
4. Comprehensive negotiations including Iran, Saudi and Israel to ensure long lasting safety of all ME countries and their place as prospering hubs in the new Silk Road.
5. But that is what really scares the West. That is why they created this "cyber-caliphate". It's modeled on de Marenche/Brzezinski/Safari Clubs "arc of crisis" that included funding the Mujahedin in Eurasia against the Soviets, and gave us Al Qaeda, ISIS and then "moderate" rebels.
- prh, ed,
Axis of Logic