By Voltaire Network
Information Clearing House
Saturday, Jun 18, 2016
|While the Press celebrates the Democratic Party victory of the first female billionaire in history, a somber legal battle is going on in the shadows.
The State Department report on Hillary Clinton’s emails, and the different legal proceedings which followed, establish that she is guilty of:
In principle, and since the facts and their gravity have been established by the FBI, the State Department, and a Federal judge, Hillary Clinton should have been arrested this week.
- Obstruction of Justice by Mrs. Clinton and her advisors (Section 1410);
- Obstruction of Criminal Enquiries (Section 1511);
- Obstruction of the application of local and Federal laws (Section 1411);
- Federal crime of negligence with classified information and documents (Section 1924);
- Retention in her computer, at home and on a non-secure server, of 1,200 secret documents (Section 1924);
- Felony – Mrs. Clinton declared under oath to a Federal judge that she had given all her emails to the State Department. However, the Inspector General of the State Department declared this week that this was a lie (Section 798);
- Moreover, she declared under oath that the State Department had authorised her to use her personal computer to work at home. The Inspector General of the State Department declared this week that this was a lie (Section 798);
- Mrs. Clinton did not alert the authorities, nor even her own Department, that her personal computer had been hacked several times. Yet she had asked her system administrator to try to protect her computer;
- Misappropriation and Concealment. The Clinton Foundation and Mrs. Clinton were corrupted so that the State Department would close their eyes to various practices (Rico Law and Section 1503).
Bernie Sanders, the other candidate for the Democratic nomination, was counting on Mrs. Clinton’s arrest before their party’s convention. He therefore decided to stay in the running, although he does not have enough delegates. But he was summoned to the White House, and informed that President Barack Obama would prevent his administration from applying the law. Obama then followed through by publicly announcing his support for the candidacy of Mrs. Clinton.
Translation - Pete Kimberley
If you appreciated this article, please consider making a donation to Axis of Logic.
We do not use commercial advertising or corporate funding. We depend solely upon you,
the reader, to continue providing quality news and opinion on world affairs.Donate here